Work Hours: Full time – Permanent – opportunity for overtime at £15p/hr
Salary: Between 10k – 15k DOE (inc monthly attendance bonus) + Comprehensive benefits
Benefits: Monthly Lottery Scheme (jackpot currently £1000.00), workplace pension contributions.
Place of Work: First Point, Balby Carr Bank, Doncaster DN4 5JQ
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking to require a dynamic individual to join our exciting, fast paced and buzzing environment. We require an enthusiastic financial/business analyst to join our Company.
The appropriate candidate will be able to provide Gap analysis on the market and competition and provide accurate daily/weekly/monthly reports on insurer & aggregator statistics.
In addition the role will encompass:
- Testing & Analysing our online journey across all products (Direct site & Aggregator Journeys Included)
- Looking for improvements on our consumer journey and providing feedback on website development
- Providing Gap analysis on the market and competition
- Producing daily/weekly/monthly reports on insurer & aggregator statistics
- Monitoring market movement, pricing, products & brands
- Internal System Testing and reporting
- Producing weekly and monthly aggregator sales reports for invoicing
- Future potential to liaise with Management, Aggregators & Insurers
- Assist in managing an in house motor insurance scheme
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate sound experience and knowledge of motor, van and household insurance
- Possess a good understanding of current industry standards for risk assessment
- Possess strong project management skills and experience
- Be capable of managing their own training and updating themselves in respect of anticipated changes
- Have worked in the motor insurance industry previous (not essential)
The One Call Group is a rapidly expanding local business with great opportunities for committed individuals. Our Company has strong values in which our Staff are continually improving and delivering with passion thorough effective team work. We offer a vibrant and supportive environment; our offices are open plan with Managers and Individuals working alongside each other to give our Staff the best start to their career.
In addition, we recognise that other benefits are equally as important as pay and that’s why our package includes:
- Varying staff discounts
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised staff canteen
- Casual Dress Friday (monthly) and Fancy Dress days to raise money for local charities
- “Star of the Month” and Leader board Schemes
- One Call Events
- Additional Annual Leave after 2 years service
- Opportunity for training and our commitment to internal promotion.
To apply for this job, please email a copy of your CV to Jessica Blaes via the below link.Apply Now