Salary: Dependant on Experience
You will join a well established IT Operations Team in a friendly, relaxed yet hard working environment; ability to work under pressure is a must. You will be responsible for delivering excellent service and value to the business.
- Priority based helpdesk system experience
- Ability to manage work load and tasks effectively within a busy office environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- A degree of Active Directory knowledge
- Microsoft Exchange knowledge
- Demonstrate customer service and communication skills, written and verbal
- Disciplined, self-organised and motivated to learn and improve
- Methodical approach to work, ensuring all tasks are completed thoroughly and efficiently
- Experience adhering to SLA’s
- Basic Experience supporting and administering Virtualisation technologies (Ideally VMware)
- Basic Windows server knowledge
- Basic knowledge of networking (TCP/IP/DNS/DHCP)
The One Call Group is a rapidly expanding local business with great opportunities for committed individuals.
Our Company has strong values in which our Staff are continually improving and delivering with passion thorough effective team work. We offer a vibrant and supportive environment; our offices are open plan with Managers and Individuals working alongside each other to give our Staff the best start to their career.
In addition, we recognise that other benefits are equally as important as pay and that’s why our package includes:
- One Call Work Lottery Scheme drawn monthly; the jackpot currently stands at £1000.00!
- Monthly attendance bonus of £100 plus an extra £200 every 6 months!
- Eligibility for discretionary departmental bonus schemes
- Workplace Pension contributions (1% of your earnings paid by One Call to your Pension)
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised staff canteen
- Varying staff discounts
- Casual Dress Friday (monthly)and Fancy Dress days to raise money for local charities
- “Star of the Month” and Leader board Schemes
- One Call Events
- Additional Annual Leave after 2 years’ service
- Opportunity for training and our commitment to internal promotion.
To apply for this job, please email a copy of your CV to Jessica Blaes via the below link.Apply Now