We are looking for a dynamic, hardworking and passionate individual to join our award winning team based in the heart of Doncaster.
This role requires no previous experience and will kick start your career in insurance offering you a comprehensive induction and full training.
Working Hours: Full Time (Permanent) 37.5HRS per week
Salary: Grade 1 – Minimum Wage. Grade 2 – £18,000. Grade 3 – £20,000 (can qualify within 3 months) + £100 monthly attendance bonus + comprehensive benefits
Benefits: Paid overtime at £15 hour, monthly lottery scheme (jackpot currently £1,000.00) , One Call attendance bonus, workplace pension contributions.
Place of Work: First Point, Balby Carr Bank, Doncaster, DN4 5JQ
Start Date: ASAP
What being a Trainee Insurance Clerk involves…
One Call Insurance is one of the UK’s fastest growing independent insurance brokers offering great opportunities for individuals looking to start their career in the insurance sector.
Our Company has strong values in which our staff are continually improving and delivering with passion through effective team work. We offer a vibrant and supportive environment; our offices are open plan with managers and individuals working alongside each other to give our staff the best start to their career.
Ensuring good consumer outcomes are at the heart of our culture
- Administering Customer telephone enquiries and ensuring their policy is handled appropriately, building genuine rapport.
- Setting up insurance policies.
- General administration regarding calls and policies.
What skills do you need?
- Professional manner with enthusiasm
- Good telephone manner with a passion for helping customers
- Ability to work to targets
- ”Star of the Month” and One Call Leaderboard Schemes and bonus incentives
- Varying staff discounts
- Annual leave amounts to 20 days plus bank holidays.
- Additional Annual Leave after 2 years’ service
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised staff canteen
- Casual Dress Friday once per month
- One Call Events such as ‘a day at the races’
To apply for this job, please email a copy of your CV to us via the below link.Apply Now