At our head office in Doncaster, One Call Insurance currently has over 400 members of staff in a variety of roles including:
• Customer Services
• Telephone Sales
• Claims Facilitation
• Live Chat
Let’s make this clear – we don’t cold call! Our call centre staff have a number of roles. From checking a customer’s details at time of purchase, changing details mid-term, or offering new deals to existing customers you’ll make sure the customer has all the facts needed to make an informed decision and the right choice.
To find out if you’ve got the skills to work with us, why not check out our Call Centre Skills page to see what’s required. Alternatively, you could try out our Personality Quiz that will tell you exactly where you belong.
Working for our claims team means you’re likely to speak to people who have had an accident of some sort. From a car accident to a burst radiator we make sure we treat everyone who contacts our Claims department with care and efficiency.
Why is claims handling experience important?
We need to ensure the needs of our customers are met at the critical time when they make a claim. Insurance is usually forgotten about until two points, at time of purchase, and when a customer needs to make a claim. If we make the claim process as easy as possible for our customers, they are much more likely to give great feedback, recommend us to friends and family, and renew their insurance with us.
We believe you should be rewarded for good customer service and so we provide these benefits to our employees:
- Discount on our products
- Discounts to Doncaster Rovers home games
- One Call Work Lottery Scheme drawn monthly; the jackpot currently stands at £1000.00!
- Attractive monthly Attendance Bonus
- Opportunities for paid overtime at a highly attractive rate of pay
- Workplace Pension contributions (1% of your earnings paid by One Call to your Pension)
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised staff canteen
- Casual Dress Friday (monthly) and Fancy Dress days to raise money for local charities
- ‘Star of the Month’ and Leaderboard Schemes
- Additional Annual Leave after 2 years service
- One Call Events
- Opportunity for training and our commitment to internal promotion